Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Poll Time!

I have been having trouble updating since I am a one project kind of gal. One project at a time has always been my operating system but usually my brain begins to wander about half way through on what my next project will be. I am certainly having an issue with making the decision as once the weather starts to clear and sunny up, I start wanting to leave my needles in the bag.

So, here I am asking your opinion! I'd love to know what you think I should knit next! I have narrowed down the choices to my current swoon-worthy picks and all you have to do is make a few clicks and in a few weeks I'll post the finished project!

The choices are:
Guernesey Wrap

Cedar Leaf Shawlette

Houndstooth Bandana

Baby Back Ribs Skirt

Happy Knitting!












No comments:

Post a Comment