Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finished: Daybreak Pt. 2

Over the last eight days, my brain decided it needed a new project.  I am not sure what turned off my mental cruise control on Agnes, but I feel like it had something to do with receiving a new order from the Webs summer sale (that included some Plymouth Boku and a few various skeins for other projects).  

So I embarked on another Daybreak Shawl using Cascade 220, the Boku and size 8 needles.  After a few too many hours of bad television, I bound off.  The Boku is really a superb alternative to Noro and had no knots and not nearly as much vegetable matter as I expected.  Overall, I am happy and I am equally proud to add another 354 yards to my 2012 total! 

And now back to the last half of my last arm on Agnes... which has been loyally awaiting my attention. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I can totally understand how it drew your attention away from knitting the second sleeve of Agnes haha Stripes will do that.

    Also, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award, because your blog makes me happy. ♥
    http://dontdroolonthewool.blogspot.com/2012/06/bit-of-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete