Monday, March 11, 2013

Finished: TGV

Ever get in that mood where you have to knit? I noticed myself getting into a funk late last week as I had finished my, well, Phillip's Tea sweater.  I needed something, and I needed it fast.  And about 24 hours later I had a finished TGV Shawl in Noro Silk Garden Sock for my dear mother in law.

Once finished, and thanks to daylight savings time, I woke up at 4:00 am ready to cast on my Rectangle sweater by Shibui.  You can imagine my horror when I realized the pattern is only sold in print and the only store in my state carrying it is about 30 minutes away and I had just visited them the week before.  I ended up making the trek, and coming home with pattern and new yarn in hand (duh.). 



Also new to the stash, a skein of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine (Oats) to be a Guernsey Triangle

A skein of tosh merino light in Norway Spruce for something unknown...

And a beautiful skein of madelinetosh finger 80/10/10 in Fog, which I can't stop drooling over.

I have decided after this tremendously long round of stash building, this is it for me...at least for now.
Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment