Thursday, April 11, 2013

Finished: My Favorite Sweater

About ten days ago I started My Favorite Sweater by Fancy Tiger Crafts.  I am not sure there is much to say.  The pattern is really great for beginners and has plenty of ability to be customized.  Luckily for me, not much needed to be done UNTIL  I was finishing the last sleeve the other night and noticed a hole that looked like a rat had chewed threw my knitting.  The hole was near the raglan increases on one side and there is absolutely no way I could have missed it previously.  Perhaps I ripped it as I was pulling it out of my zippered backpack (the one time I don't use a project bag)? Who knows. Either way, still happy with this and would highly recommend this pattern for knitters like myself who like to be guided along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment