Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finished: Lots!!!

I have been terrible about updating lately.  I have been knitting--duh.  I just haven't been able to find the time to sit down and talk.  
Added to my 2013 roster: 
Romney Kerchief, in beautiful Sweet Fiber sock--Fossil colorway.  I acquired this on my birthday at Loops. Couldn't be happier with this; it is dreamy and soft and the pattern was a breeze.

Odile, an easy cabled cowl made from the Malabrigo Worsted I bought at Mockingbird Moon in Arkansas. This pattern was well written and Malabrigo worked at a loose gauge is always begging to be next to my skin.

And finally, a State Street Cowl for my the niece of my boss.  I don't feel quite in touch with what young girls would like, but hopefully she will appreciate it in some way.  

The niece is one in a set of twins, so I have another cowl to make, this one a Dovetail in Berroco Vintage. 

And in other news, still growing the stash thanks to Webs summer sale.  Just when I say I am done for a time, I receive an email with deals I absolutely I can't pass up. 

Soon to come, an On the Grass sweater of Malabrigo Rios, Barbara W in Cascade 220 straw colorway, and for Madmay (YAY!) a Henslowe shawl in merino light, striped fingerless gloves in pashmina, 
and many other wooly concoctions that I just can't stop dreaming of! 

Happy Knitting! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh on the grass looks REALLY cozy. It looks like your needles have been verrry busy lately. Jealous of your FO's. ;)

    ReplyDelete