Monday, July 22, 2013

Finished: Edgewood & More

I have been a bad yarnie lately.  As usual, summer has taken its serious toll on my knitting.  Lucky for me, two coworkers were eager to learn which helped revive me.  In the last few days, I have finished an Edgewood shawl and made major strides on my Levenwick cardigan, which I am currently avoiding due to a sleeve issue (Dont ask, but do bell sleeves make you shutter, too?!). 


Though it is never a bad day when you come home to glorious yarn just waiting to be knit.  Just received are a few skeins of Quince and Co Chickadee in Chantrelle (Again! This time for a pair of Mirry Dancers), Silky Wool which is dying to be a cardigan, and a beautiful skein of madtosh merino light in Gossamer, which is even more beautiful in real life. 

 I am dancing inside..
Happy Knitting! 


1 comment: