Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stash Updates & Finished: Nalu, Waves & Zuzu's Petals

First of all, Julie sent me a beautiful pair of socks and I may have been bitten by the sock bug.  I don't want to take them things off!  Funny enough, I normally hate socks and actually am not even sure I own my own pair.  I tend to pilfer Phillip's when boot time rolls around.  Anyway, I mention this new sock love because on my birthday I needed some stash enhancement.  I went to one of my favorite knitting stores and just grabbed for my life. 

Newly acquired yarn:
 
Don't judge... I have plans for all of it and have managed to finish a few more projects in the last month. 
 
For Julie, Zuzu's Petals in madtosh sport, the Dahlia colorway... This knit up quick and I will totally be making another one for me.
 
A pair of Malu Mitts, also in madtosh sport, this time in Charcoal.
 
And a Waves shawl in Malabrigo Silky Merino... again, allllll mine.  I will have to take decent photographs of that after reblocking (too many yo, k2tog's to be perfect after just one block).
 
Anyway, I'd say 2014 is off to a great start.  I am off to swatch for a Work & Shelter sweater in cotton picked up many moons ago.
 
Happy Knitting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment