Thursday, February 23, 2012

Progress: Wisp

Drugs do nothing for my ability to knit, concentrate or be awake for that matter.  This supposed restful week of knitting bliss has been more like a week full of mashed potatoes, Gilmore Girl reruns and sleeping until drooling awakes me--not a pretty sight... But today I did pick up some left over Malabrigo Sock and cast on a Wisp wrap.  The pattern is mindless if there is such a thing, and to be honest, it is the only work my hands have done all week.  I am afraid my Wisp is going to end up tiny, but hopefully with a little blocking I will  have something that resembles an adult sized project....We will see.... it really is wishful thinking at this point. 

And because life is rapidly approaching normalcy, I am gearing up to start a new project or two in the coming days.  As of now I can't decide whether Phillip's head needs a Habitat hat or a Koolhaas.... Both seem equally difficult (not much) and time consuming... and even though I have the Koolhaas pattern I can't seem to get an image of a fully made Habitat in Berroco Ultra Alpaca out of my head.  
Sooooo, which do you think? 
    Koolhaas?

    Habitat? 

Be sure to let me know in the comments. 

Happy drugged knitting. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh the texture on your wisp wrap looks great!
    And I would pick Koolhas. For one thing you already have the pattern, but it's also in my shopping basket right now which means I'm already partial to it. Nothing wrong with Habitat, it looks fun as well... I should put that one in my shopping basket too. Hahha

    I hope you can get your brain back from those drugs soon!

    ReplyDelete