Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finished: Effortless Cardigan

Ten days ago, I couldn't decide on a project.  I was thinking about sweaters, shawls, gloves, all of it.  I finally settled on an Effortless Cardigan with the knitpicks Merino Style.  After about 1100 yards, I had a new cardigan.  The finished project is blocking; I really can't wait to wear it.  The pattern was a little too simple for my liking, and picking up so many stitches wasn't my favorite, but overall I would definitely make it again! I think it would be great in a subtle yarn, like Malabrigo, or the suggested Madelinetosh.  


Only a few weeks left in 2012 and I can't help but think about my last few projects, and I've begun my 2013 planning- including a pullover for Phillip, another few sweaters for myself, and hopefully a swap of BFF Cowls by Ysolda and tiny owl knits--if only I could find a friend to swap with! 
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. you knit that in10 days??? way to go!
    I have been wanting to knit the bff cowl also. (wink wink nudge nudge)

    ReplyDelete