Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stash: madelinetosh

My Webs order arrived yesterday and I would be lying if I didn't say that I wasn't still in a yarn-y fog.  I immediately told Phillip that I needed more...poor guy. But seriously, holy shit I am so excited!
 
Skeins for the previously mentioned Rock Island shawl for Julie arrived.
 
Skeins of tosh merino light in beautiful Jade came for an unpicked Rose Beck shawl.
 
And the finale, a sweaters worth of tosh sport in Composition gray... swoon.
I keep going back and forth on what to make with these skeins: Poolside or Audrey in Unst.  Either way, it can't be wrong as this yarn is to die for.
 
Other things arrived too: replacement needles, gift tags, crap that means nothing when you get your first whole box of tosh.
 
Happy Knitting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment